Mornings for the 2020 Spring Semester are Almost Completely Reserved. Book Your Visit Today!
All visits are located at our location and each visit is split evenly between an instructor-led activity and free, unstructured play. Reservations are on a first-come basis and are confirmed upon receipt of payment and agreement.
- Minimum: 25 Students
- Maximum: 150 Students (100 for summer sessions)
Grades 2nd – 12th
Fall and Spring Reservation Days and Times
- Mondays – Fridays
- Morning Session: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Afternoon Session: 12:30 pm – 3:00 pm
- Session start times may be adjusted to accommodate bus schedules.
- Add $50 and 30 minutes to time if you are using the lunch room.
|Summer Reservation Days and Time
Chaperone (Accompanying Adult) Policy
- Chaperone is defined as an accompanying adult such as a teacher, aide, parent/other adult family member.
- Every group is required to have one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) students (exceptions are made for special needs groups). Required chaperones are included in the visit cost.
- Each additional non-required chaperone may attend at $10 each, and must be reserved and prepaid by the group. No chaperone payments will be taken at the door.
- Rate depends on which activity is chosen.
- Payment (75% deposit, payment in full, purchase order, or voucher) is due within 21 days of booking a group visit. Payment in addition to a signed agreement will hold the reservation.
- Payment in full is due at time of booking if reservation is made less than 21 days from visit.
- Business checks, credit cards are accepted, as are purchase orders and vouchers. If using a voucher, please provide number at time of booking.
- Balance, if any, is due no later than visit date.
Changes to Reservation
- Any changes with the number of students must be made no less than seven (7) business days prior to visit.
- If you need to reschedule your visit, you must contact the programs department at least two (2) weeks before your scheduled visit date in order for your payment to be applied to a new visit date.
- Rescheduling is based on availability.
- In the event that you are unable to attend a program for which you have registered, and your request is received by SPARK! with more than 30-days notice, you will receive a 25% refund of amount already paid.
- If SPARK! is closed due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. inclement weather, utility outage, or any other issue that may prohibit our ability to deliver a true SPARK! experience) all programs will automatically be canceled and 100% refund will be issued.
- If SPARK! is open, but your group chooses not to come, no refund will be issued.
- NOTE: If the Dallas Independent School District closes for inclement weather, so does SPARK! If you have questions as to whether or not SPARK! is open during inclement weather, you can check www.DallasISD.org, www.SparkDallas.org, (972) 925-3700 or (214) 421-7727.