SPARK! wants to host your next group!
We welcome groups with advance notice and inspire attendees to think like an inventor by showing them how to apply core science concepts through hands-on, wildly creative activities. Begin your SPARK! journey by completing the group visit reservation form at bottom of page.
- TEKS aligned activities
- Merit Badge opportunities
- Lunchroom available
- Concessions available
- Gift Shop available
- Bus Parking
Availability: Reservations are available Monday–Friday at the times below (limited weekend hours are also available):
- Morning Session: 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Afternoon Session: 1-3:30 p.m.
- Minimum Group Size: 24 students
- Maximum Group Size: 130 students
- Grades: 2nd – 12th
- The required ratio of adults to students is 1:10. Additional adults may attend at a rate of $5 per adult. Effective June 1, 2019: Rate for additional adults increases to $10 per adult.
Fees: Fees range from $9-$12 per student, per 2.5-hour session, depending on which wildly creative activity is chosen.
- Vouchers are accepted – please have number at time of booking.
- For your convenience, payment in full may be made or you may make a deposit within 21 days of booking a group visit – either option (in addition to a signed agreement) will hold the reservation. If you choose the deposit option, balance is due no later than visit date. NOTE: Deposit is due at time of booking if reservation is made less than 21 days from visit.
- Final payment is due no later than visit date. Business checks and credit cards are accepted.
Changes to Reservation Date or Attendance:
- If you need to reschedule your visit, you must contact the programs department at least two (2) weeks before your scheduled visit date in order for your payment to be applied to a new visit date. Rescheduling is based on availability.
- Any changes with the number of students must be made no less than seven (7) business days prior to visit.
- In the event that you are unable to attend a program for which you have registered, and your request is received by SPARK! with more than 30-days notice, you will receive a 25% refund of amount already paid.
- If SPARK! is closed due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. inclement weather, utility outage, or any other issue that may prohibit our ability to deliver a true SPARK! experience) all programs will automatically be canceled and 100% refund will be issued. If SPARK! is open, but your group chooses not to come, no refund will be issued.
- NOTE: If the Dallas Independent School District closes for inclement weather, so does SPARK! If you have questions as to whether or not SPARK! is open during inclement weather, you can check www.DallasISD.org, www.SparkDallas.org, (972) 925-3700 or (214) 421-7727.
For a safe and happy visit, see our Visitor Guidelines here.
Book now to experience creative immersion that will ignite creativity.