Become a Guest Creativity Guide today!
SPARK! Part-time Positions
We are looking for energetic, outgoing and dedicated individuals to add to our dynamic part time staff. Love working directly with the public? Then this is the job for you! SPARK! is open to the public on weekends and many holidays. Positions range from entry level to weekend management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Present self in a professional manner
- Effectively communicate with guests
- Learn SPARK! history, mission and vision and be able to share with guests
- Able to use good judgement in difficult or complicated situations
- Engage with guests and share the SPARK! mission
- Set up and clean up as needed
- Available to work on weekends, holidays and special events
- Volunteer hours required before employment considered
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a passion for all things creative
- Ability to communicate in a clear, precise and friendly manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain neat, professional appearance
- High energy level and can-do attitude
- Previous experience working with children and their parents preferred
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be able to work in the U.S
Essential Physical Requirement:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods of time (up to 3 hours); use hands to touch, handle, create; talk and hear.
- Must be able to capably lift 25 pounds, bend comfortably at the knees and waist, and twist.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential function.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS