Celebrating Birthdays at SPARK!
- Party Package is the Best Value!
- If you do not wish to purchase a party package, you can still come! Just pay $10 per person – please continue to General Party Information below.
- 2 hours of fun, plus 30 minutes of set up
- Designated party space
- Free SPARK! admission for party guests
- Assistance with unloading and loading
- Clean up
- Tables with plastic covers in your choice of color (blue, pink, purple, or yellow) and folding chairs
Optional (not included in party package rate):
- Instructor-led activity and materials
- Personalized Canvas Painting ($135) – Be inspired by words. Participants will use vibrant paint and tape to create their name or an inspirational word on an 8″ x 12″ canvas board.
- Jewelry Stamping ($135) -Hammer stamp aluminum washers with words or initials then thread with beads onto cording to make a backpack dangle or key chain.
- Mask Making ($135) – From super hero powers to be-dazzling you inner star walk away with a mask of your own design.
- Troll-Tastic! ($135) – Calling all troll fans! Come celebrate your birthday troll-style and make a one-of-a-kind troll headband.
- Wizards and Whimsy ($135) – Come join us at SPARK! for a fantastical birthday. Guest will have a choice of making magical wizard or fairy wand.
- Tie-Dye ($200) – Bring your own shirt, scarf, socks, or pillow case and learn different tie-dye techniques.
- Outside entertainers allowed for an additional fee
- Party Package begins at $375 for 30 guests.
- Additional guests will be charged at a rate of $12/no activity or $15 if there is an instructor-lead activity. A card must be on file for additional guests.
- Family level memberships and above receive a $50 discount.
- Checks and credit cards are accepted.
- 75% deposit is due within 21 days of booking. Payment in addition to a signed agreement will hold the reservation.
- Balance, if any, is due no later than party date.
- If a request is received by SPARK! with more than 30-days notice, 80% of amount already paid will be refunded.
- If a request is received by SPARK! with less than 31-days notice, no refund will be issued.
- If SPARK! is closed due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. inclement weather, utility outage, or any other issue that may prohibit our ability to deliver a true SPARK! experience), a 100% refund will be issued.
- If SPARK! is open, but your party chooses not to come, no refund will be issued.
General Party Information
Ages and Supervision
- Minimum grade of birthday child and guests is 2nd grade
- Children younger than 2nd grade (siblings) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Toddlers and babies are not allowed in the Climb, Crawl, Slide sculpture.
- Strollers and baby carriers of any kind are not permitted inside SPARK!
- The minimum ratio of adults to children is 1:10.
Party Hours, Timing, Arrival & Departure
- Birthday parties are hosted between the hours of 10am – 4pm on Saturdays and Noon – 5pm on Sundays
- Birthday party guests are expected to arrive and depart on time.
- SPARK! reserves the right to modify space exploration time and/or the creative activity experience if birthday party guests arrive late or leave early.
Food, Beverages, and Utensils
- Food, non-alcoholic beverages and cake are permitted but not supplied.
- Plates, cups and eating utensils are not supplied.
- Food and drinks must remain in upper gallery.
- No gum is permitted in the SPARK! facility at any time.
To get started booking a birthday party please fill out the following form: