Helpful Information to know before you plan your visit.
If you have any questions not listed here, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 214-421-7727, or send us a DM on social media.
Monday – Friday:
- Before 4 PM, we are open for children and adult chaperones by reservation for field trips, group visits, and/or camps.
- After 4 PM, we are available to host private events upon request.
- Before 3 PM, we are open, by reservation-only, for Kids’ Birthday Parties or Event Rentals– also available after 5 PM, upon availability.
- Every Saturday through June, SPARK! Dallas will be open to the public for Open Play Family Days from 10 AM to 3 PM. All-Day Play passes, Memberships, and e-Gift Cards are available for purchase for admission.
- Check our events calendar for special pop-up days and select craft offerings, as some open play days may be subject to cancellation or addition.
- We are open by reservation for Event Rentals.
- All-Day Passes are $15 per guest (regardless of age) when open to the public and can be purchased at the door.
- e-Gift Cards can be purchased online or at the door and can be used towards admission.
- Two Membership Levels are available online or at the door for a full year benefits from purchase date.
- Durable playing clothes are strongly suggested. Long Shorts should be worn under dresses and skirts.
- Keep aware of clothing that could get caught or that your child could trip over, like untied shoelaces, hoods or drawstrings.
- If your student has long hair, ensure it’s tied up so it doesn’t get caught on equipment.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times. Shoes with closed toes and open heels (such as Crocs) must have straps or back closure.
- Our facility is recommended for guests in 2nd grade and up.
- When we are open to the public, children younger than 2nd grade may attend but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Toddlers and babies (children under age 7) are not allowed in the Climb, Crawl, Slide sculpture.
- Strollers and baby carriers of any kind are not permitted inside SPARK!
Dropping off children/students is not permitted outside of camps. Field Trip students must arrive with the rest of their attending group.
Parents may pick up field trip student(s) after signing out the child with field trip group point-of-contact.
The bathrooms are located outside of SPARK! Dallas facility doors and are managed by the South Side Building. All minors must have an adult escort when stepping outside of SPARK! to use the restroom.
- All visitors are expected to explore the SPARK! facility and use SPARK! equipment in a safe and courteous manner.
- Accompanying adults must supervise minors at all times and ensure they behave appropriately.
- Accompanying adults must escort minors to and from the restrooms and check the condition of restrooms before and after student use. Please let us know if the restrooms need attention, as they are managed by the building.
- Accompanying adults may be asked by SPARK! staff to remove a child/student from activities if inappropriate, unsafe or violent verbal or physical behavior occurs.
- Smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes and vapor products, is NOT permitted in the SPARK! facility.
Yes, we offer free wi-fi to all of our guests. Please note our facility may interrupt your cellular service due to building.
- Complimentary parking is available in the retail lot across from Gilley’s Dallas on South Austin Street. Gate 2 is normally open for usage. If there is an attendant, simply let them know you are visiting SPARK! for the event you are attending.
- Entry is easiest from Belleview Street through the automatic doors at the South Side on Lamar building. Keep straight down the ramp to our doors in suite #004 at the end of the hallway.
- For ADA accommodations, please call ahead for assistance.
- To Reserve Field Trips/Group Trips, visit our information page for more details.
- Siblings are not permitted to attend field trips as tagalongs.
- One Adult chaperone per every 10 students is included with booked group trips. Adults beyond that threshold are required to purchase general admission for $12 each. This can be paid for by the reserver.
- Water fountains are available inside our facility including a water bottle filling station.
- Snacks and drinks are available from Opening Bell Coffee and Urban Market. All snacks and beverages must stay in the gallery area (non-play area).
- No gum is permitted in the SPARK! facility at any time.
- Food & drink is not permitted for unofficial birthday celebrations during public hours at SPARK! Exceptions with prior approval include reserved birthday parties, select field trips, or special events.
- All personal items brought into our facility should be left with a responsible adult or secured in one of our public lockers. You may bring your own lock to use for the lockers, but please know that all locks left overnight are removed. We have a select number of key locks available to borrow upon request.
- No loose items are permitted in the Climb, Crawl, Slide Sculpture.
- SPARK! is not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of personal items, including but not limited to cell phones, purses, wallets, backpacks, etc.
- SPARK! reserves the right to take and use photographs and video during any public hours or group visits for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed for any reason, please let us know during or prior to your visit.
- Visitors are encouraged to take pictures and share their experiences via social media.
- The SPARK! facility meets required city and state codes for safety.
- All visitors are encouraged to explore SPARK! using care, caution, and common courtesy.
- A first aid kit is available for adults’ convenience.
- Outside camps, SPARK! staff members do not administer first aid but instead will contact 911 in an emergency.