Monday – Thursday: We are open for children and chaperones, by reservation, for field trips, group visits, or camps.
- Before 4PM, we are open for children and chaperones by reservation-only for field trips, group visits, or camps.
- After 4PM, we are available to host private events upon request.
- Before 3PM, we are open, by reservation-only, for Kids Birthday Parties or Event Rentals– also available after 5pm upon availability.
- One Saturday each month SPARK! is open to the public for Family Days. Check our events calendar for specific days and offerings.
- September 9th, PRISMATIC will offer extended hours for all ages from 10AM – 3PM.
- September 16th, PRISMATIC will offer extended hours for all ages from 4PM – 8PM.
- September 9th and 23rd, from 5PM to 9PM, is reserved for PRISMATIC Adult Nights, must be 21+ to purchase tickets as adult beverages are available. Check out the Prismatic Event page for more.
- We are open, by reservation for Event Rentals.
- Our facility is recommended for guests in 2nd grade and up.
- Siblings are not allowed to attend field trips. One Adult chaperone per every 10 students is included with booked group trips. Adults beyond that threshold are required to purchase general admission of $12 each.
- When we are open to the public, children younger than 2nd grade may attend, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Toddlers and babies (children under age 7) are not allowed in the Climb, Crawl, Slide sculpture.
- Strollers and baby carriers of any kind are not permitted inside SPARK!
- Dropping off children/students is not permitted outside of camps. Parents/guardians visiting during public days, chaperones during field trips, staff during camp, etc. are required to escort children/students in the SPARK! facility and bathroom at all times.
- For Directions and Parking Information, Click Here.
- General Admission is $12 per person (regardless of age) when open to the public.
- Family rates are available for households visiting with 5 or more members.
Safety and First Aid
- The SPARK! facility meets all required city and state codes for safety.
- All visitors are encouraged to explore SPARK! using care, caution, and common courtesy.
- First aid kit is available for adults’ convenience.
- Outside camp, SPARK! staff members do not administer first aid but will contact 911 in an emergency.
- Durable play clothes are strongly suggested. Shorts should be worn under dresses.
- Keep aware of clothing that could get caught or that your student could trip over, like untied shoelaces, hoods or drawstrings.
- If your student has long hair, make sure it’s tied up so it doesn’t get caught on equipment.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times. Shoes with closed toes and open heels (such as Crocs) must have straps or back closure.
- All personal items brought into our facility should be left with a responsible adult or secured in one of our public lockers. You may bring your own lock to use on the lockers, but please know that all locks left overnight are removed. We have a select number of locks available to borrow upon request.
- No loose items are permitted in the Climb, Crawl, Slide Sculpture.
- SPARK! is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal items including but not limited to cell phones, purses, wallets, backpacks, etc.
Food and Drink
- Water fountains are available.
- Snacks and drinks are available from our concession stand upon select availability.
- No gum is permitted in the SPARK! facility at any time.
- Outside food & drink is not permitted during public hours at SPARK! unless prior approval has been given (such as reserved birthday parties or special events).
- SPARK! reserves the right to take and use photographs and video during any public hours or group visits for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed for any reason, please let us know.
- Visitors are encouraged to take pictures and share their experiences via social media.
Conduct and Behavior
- All visitors are expected to explore the SPARK! facility and use SPARK! equipment in a safe and courteous manner.
- Accompanying adults supervise children/students at all times and ensure they behave appropriately.
- Accompanying adults must escort children/students to and from the restrooms and check condition of restrooms before and after student use. Please let us know if restrooms need attention.
- Accompanying adults may be asked by SPARK! staff to remove child/student from activities if inappropriate, unsafe or violent, verbal or physical behavior occurs.
- Smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes and vapor products, is NOT permitted in the SPARK! facility.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 214-421-7727 or email@example.com.