UPDATE: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID.
- Our facility is recommended for students 2nd grade and up.
- Siblings are not allowed to attend field trips.
- When we are open to the public, children younger than 2nd grade may attend but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Toddlers and babies are not allowed in the Climb, Crawl, Slide sculpture.
- Strollers and baby carriers of any kind are not permitted inside SPARK!
- Un-escorted children/students are not permitted. Adults (e.g. parents/guardians when we are open to the public, chaperones during field trips, staff during camp, etc.) are required to escort children/students in the SPARK! facility at all times.
SPARK! Hours of Operation
- SPARK! is open to the public Saturdays from 10am–4pm; Sundays, 12pm-5pm; and Select holidays, 10am-4pm. Click here to view our calendar of events.
- SPARK! is open on weekdays and evenings for camps, field trips/group visits and facility rentals.
- General Admission is $10 per person (regardless of age) when open to the public
- Members get in FREE when we are open to the public. More about Memberships
- Special pricing is available for group visits, birthday parties, camps, and facility rentals.
Safety and First Aid
- The SPARK! facility meets all required city and state codes for safety.
- All visitors are encouraged to explore SPARK! using care, caution, and common sense.
- Access to a first aid kit is available for adults’ convenience.
- Outside camp, SPARK! staff members do not administer first aid but will contact 911 in an emergency.
- Durable play clothes are strongly suggested. Shorts should be worn under dresses.
- Keep aware of clothing that could get caught or that your student could trip over, like untied shoelaces, hoods or drawstrings.
- If your student has long hair, make sure it’s tied up so it doesn’t get caught on equipment.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times. Shoes with closed toes and open heels (such as Crocs) must have straps or back closure.
- All personal items brought into our facility should be left with a responsible adult or secured in one of our public lockers. You may bring your own lock to use on the lockers, but please know that all locks left overnight are removed.
- No loose items are permitted in the Climb, Crawl, Slide Sculpture.
- SPARK! is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal items including but not limited to cell phones, purses, wallets, backpacks, etc.
Food and Drink
- Water fountains are available.
- Snacks and drinks are available from our concession stand.
- Food and drinks must remain in upper gallery.
- No gum is permitted in the SPARK! facility at any time.
- With pre-approval from our Events Department, outside food or drink is permitted when SPARK! is open to the public.
- Groups, with pre-approval from our Events Department, may bring in food and drink or have it delivered.
- SPARK! reserves the right to take and use photographs and video during any public hours or group visits for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed for any reason, please let us know.
- Visitors are encouraged to take pictures and share their experiences via social media.
Conduct and Behavior
- All visitors are expected to explore the SPARK! facility and use SPARK! equipment in a safe and courteous manner.
- Accompanying adults supervise children/students at all times and ensure they behave appropriately.
- Accompanying adults must escort children/students to and from the restrooms and check condition of restrooms before and after student use. Please let us know if restrooms need attention.
- Accompanying adults may be asked by SPARK! staff to remove child/student from activities if inappropriate, unsafe or violent, verbal or physical behavior occurs.
- Smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes and vapor products, is NOT permitted in the SPARK! facility.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 214-421-7727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.