Reports to: Director of Operations
Position Summary: Entry level position to support ongoing needs throughout the organization. Applicant will support programming, marketing, development and operations of SPARK!
- Assist with incoming field trips
- Answer phones
- Work with Street Team to help market SPARK! to the Downtown Area
- Work with the After-School Programming as needed
- Act as Manager on Duty one weekend a month
- Prepare calendar for Street Team activities
- Assist in organizing SPARK! Plug events
- Assist with Creativity Showcase as needed throughout year
- Responsible for Segway maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple project simultaneously
- Passion for all facets of creativity
- Proactive, takes initiative and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and database management – Salesforce preferred
- Knowledge of Google Drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Able to organize and prioritize work
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work on weekends and/or extended hours as necessary
- Express a consistently high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Unquestioned personal integrity, credibility and maturity
- Strong work ethic
- Energy, enthusiasm and self-confidence in building relationships for SPARK!
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
This description and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Please send cover letter & resume to: email@example.com