May 2020 Covid 19 Update

We are currently in discussions regarding how we will begin the opening of SPARK!, along with our protocol and best practices for the safety of both our visitors and our staff. When our reopening date is decided, you all will be the first to know!  We will be sending out a brief survey with our mid-May newsletter, and ask that you take a moment to fill this out, and give us your feedback and thoughts in regards to how we/you envision a safe roll out progressing for SPARK!. If you currently have a field trip, scout trip, or other event planned with us, please feel free to reach out with your questions or concerns. If you have signed up for Summer Camp, we will be contacting everyone as we approach our start dates with options if dates must shift, and encourage everyone to make reservations for camp online, as you will NOT be charged until we have a solidified plan, and you are contacted. If you have a Groupon for a future date, we will be addressing this as well in the coming days. WE so appreciate everyone’s support and understanding, and look forward to seeing everyone again in the future.


For more information, please send us an email at:

If you wish to reserve your spot for Summer Camp, you can do so by going to:

Summer Camp Reservations