Job Description: Program Administrator
Reports to: Program Manager
Position Summary: This sharp administrative individual is the glue that keeps the programming team operating smoothly. The Program Administrator managers the calendar, books field trips, Birthday parties, group visits and private events. Great customer service skills, database management, a pleasant phone personality and the ability to coordinate many schedules are required.
- Manage registration for all programs: field trips, camps, after school programs and sometimes adult events
- Track visitors and assist as needed in reaching out and engaging them through sign-up mechanisms
- Support instructors and operations team with program and event preparation and execution
- Assist in capturing and recording success stories and providing content for newsletters
- Schedule and verify payment for field trips
- Greet walk-in visitors
- Support instructors and operations
- Answer phones
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years previous administrative or scheduling experience required
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Google drive knowledge
- CRM proficiency required, Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Unquestionable integrity
- Self-starter, self-managing
- Passion for creativity
- Personable, loves working with the public
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Non-profit experience, a plus
Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Hours: Full Time, primarily Monday through Friday during business hours. There will be some seasonal variations, along with periodic evening or weekend events.
This job description is not all-inclusive and subject to change without prior written and verbal notification.
Please send cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org