SPARK! wants to host your next group!
Groups include (but are not limited to) school field trips, summer camp field trips, scout troops, youth groups and religious groups.
- TEKS aligned activities
- Merit Badge opportunities
- Lunchroom available
- Concessions available
- Gift Shop available
- Bus Parking
Reservations are available Monday–Friday at the times below (limited weekends are available):
- 9-11:30 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- 12:30 – 3 p.m.
- 1-3:30 p.m.
- Minimum Group Size: 24 students
- Maximum Group Size: 140 students
- Grades: 2nd – 12th
- One adult chaperone for every 10 students. Additional adults may attend at a rate of $5 per adult.
Fees range from $8-$11 per child, per 2.5-hour session, depending on the creative activity. Activity descriptions
- Vouchers are accepted. Please have number at time of booking.
- Deposit is due within 21 days of booking a group visit, or earlier if another group is requesting the same schedule.
- Deposit is due at time of booking if reservation is made less than 21 days from visit.
- Final payment is due no later than visit date. Business checks are preferred. Credit cards are accepted and will include a handling fee.
- If you need to reschedule your visit, you must contact the programs department at least two (2) weeks before your scheduled visit date in order for your payment to be applied to a new visit date; rescheduling is based on availability.
- Any changes with the number of students must be made seven (7) business days prior to visit.
- In the event that you are unable to attend a program for which you have registered, and your request is received by SPARK! with more than 30-days notice, you will receive a 25% refund.
- If SPARK! is closed due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. inclement weather, utility outage, or any other issue that may prohibit our ability to deliver a true SPARK! experience) all programs will automatically be canceled and 100% refund will be issued. If SPARK! is open, but your group chooses not to come, no refund will be issued.
For a safe and happy visit, see our Visitor Guidelines here.
Book now to experience creative immersion that will ignite creativity (to make age-appropriate programming available, we request that all groups be booked in advance).
Please complete the following form to begin reserving a spot for your group. Once we receive your request, we’ll contact you to discuss the variety of creative activities available for your group.