Southside on Lamar has a new address.
1409 Botham Jean Boulevard Ste. 4 (formerly Lamar Street)
Dallas, TX 75215
Please wear tennis shoes or flats.
Come dressed to play if you want the full experience.
Enter building off Belleview, through the double glass doors. Take ramp sloping down ramp ends at our butterfly doors. www.sparkdallas.org
From US75 South
- Take exit 284A for I30 West
- Stay in the right lane and exit
at Ervay Street
- Continue onto Griffin Street W
- Turn left onto Akard St.
- Turn right onto Belleview St
- The South Side on Lamar building will be on your left after the light on Lamar Street.
From I35S, 114/183 or the North Dallas Tollway
- Exit I-30E following signs to Texarkana
- Exit Right to Lamar/Griffin
- Turn Left onto Lamar – SPARK! is 3 blocks down on the right
- Free parking is available in the “Retail Parking” off Belleview turn right on Austin Street
- Lot A is a surface lot charging $2 per day, Mon–Fri; $10 on Sat.
- Credit card or exact change.
- Metered parking is available along Lamar.
- DART service is available at Cedars Station.
Belleview Street Entrance
- Best entrance for SPARK! is through the bay of double glass doors on Belleview Street
- After you enter, walk down the concrete ramp on the left until you arrive at our beautiful Butterfly Doors
Lamar Street entrance
- Take one of the elevators from the concierge area to the basement level
- Turn right upon elevator exit and proceed through double glass doors
- Turn right in hallway and follow hallway around to the left
- SPARK! is on your left
- Located at the corner of Belleview and Wall streets two blocks east of Lamar, Cedars Station is served by the Oak Cliff segment of the DART Rail Red and Blue lines, with connections to bus route 26.
- SPARK! is two blocks West on Belleview Street