Where are you located:
- 1409 S. Lamar Street, Suite 004, Dallas, TX 75215
- (214) 421-SPARK (7727)
- We are on the southwest corner of Lamar and Belleview, just south of downtown Dallas, directly across the street from the Dallas Police department headquarters.
How much does it cost to get in?
Does everyone have to pay?
Yes, we are a nonprofit organization. Every dollar enable us to create innovative programming for children.
Where do I park?
Free parking is available in the retail lot off Austin Street. Turn on Belleview so SouthSide on Lamar is on your left. Turn Right on Austin Street. The entrance to the parking lot is down a little on the left.
What are your hours?
We are open to the public Saturdays 10am-4pm, Sundays Noon-5pm and all DISD school holidays.
Can I drop off my kids?
No, we do not allow drop offs. Every child must have an adult accompany them while they are in our space.
What ages are recommended to come experience SPARK!
We focus on children in 2nd grade through high school, so roughly 8 and up.
Naturally, a parent or guardian would have to judge for their self based on the individual child
Why aren’t you open during the week?
- We are open for group visit Monday through Friday for groups greater than 24 children. Any group can make a reservation for a weekday visit, depending on availability.
(Any of the SPARK! staff can confirm group reservations.)
- If someone has questions about planning a group visit, put them into Monica’s email. Phone: while on the line, press the blue voicemail button, then Monica’s button. You may hear her voicemail-that’s find. Then hang up.
- You may take their name and number and put the note on Monica’s desk in a place where she will see when she gets into the office.
Can I re-enter if I leave?
Can I bring in food?
We have a small concession stand that has snacks, soda, water, Gatorade and popcorn. We do not allow any outside food.
My child is in a stroller, can I bring that?
We do not allow strollers down into the gallery or Climb, Crawl, Slide area for safety reasons. Strollers may be left in the office area or outside the butterfly doors.
Tell me about your place. I read about it but don’t really understand what it is.
SPARK! is a wildly imaginative space that combines climbs, crawls and slides with instructor-led programming. We offer a multitude of programming selections to match the needs of the incoming group. During the weekends, we offer pop-up activities that are less
How much are birthday parties?