Public Hours of Operation
- Saturdays, 10am–4pm
- Sundays, 12pm-5pm
- Select holidays, 10am-4pm (please check calendar for holiday dates)
General Admission Prices
- $10 – Students
- $5 – Adults
- Special pricing is available for group visits, birthday parties, camps, and facility rentals.
- SPARK! is not a “drop-off” facility. Unescorted children will not be admitted.
- Recommended for children in 2nd grade and up. Children younger than 2nd grade must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Toddlers are not allowed in the Climb, Crawl, Slide sculpture.
- Strollers and baby carriers of any kind are not permitted inside SPARK!
- All visitors are expected to explore the SPARK! facility and use SPARK! equipment in a safe and courteous manner.
- Chaperones are responsible for escorting students to the restroom facilities.
- Chaperones are responsible for the behavior and conduct of student visitors.
- Chaperones may be asked by SPARK! staff to remove children from activities if inappropriate, unsafe, or violent, verbal or physical behavior occurs.
- No smoking of any kind including e-cigarettes and vaporizers is permitted in the SPARK! facility.
Food & Drink
- Field trips may bring sack lunches/drinks if arrangements are made in advance.
- No gum is permitted in the SPARK! facility at any time.
- Food and drinks must remain in upper gallery.
- No outside food or drink is permitted when SPARK! is open to the public unless organized through the events department.
- Snacks and drinks are available from our concession stand.
- SPARK! reserves the right to use any and all photographs taken during group visits for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed for any reason, please let us know.
- SPARK! reserves the right to take photographs and video during any public hours for promotional purposes.
- Visitors are encouraged to take pictures and share their experiences via social media.
Safety & First Aid
- The SPARK! facility meets all required city and state codes for safety.
- All visitors are encouraged to explore SPARK! using care, caution, and common sense.
- A first aid box is available for group leaders to administer first aid if necessary. SPARK staff is not responsible for administering first aid. SPARK! staff will contact 911 if first aid is not administered by group leader in an emergency.
Attire & Personal Items
- Play clothes are strongly suggested. Girls should wear shorts under dresses as our Climb, Crawl, Slide Sculpture features see-through materials.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory. No sandals or flip flops are permitted. Shoes with closed toes and open heels (such as Crocs) must have straps or back closure. Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No loose personal items are permitted in the Climb, Crawl, Slide Sculpture.
- SPARK! is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal items including but not limited to cell phones, purses, wallets, backpacks, etc.
- All personal items should be left at home, on buses, in cars, or will need to be monitored by group leader.
- We have a limited number of lockers available for use, however, you must bring your own lock. All locks left overnight will be removed.
- We are located at 1409 South Lamar Street, Suite 004 in the basement and sub-basement of the South Side on Lamar Building in Dallas. View here on Google Maps
- The Cedars DART station is located 1.5 blocks east of our building.
- Best entrance for SPARK! is through the glass doors on Belleview Street. Follow ramp down to our beautiful Butterfly Doors by the internationally acclaimed artist Rolando Diaz.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 214-421-7727.
- Free parking is in the “Retail Parking” area for South Side on Lamar on Austin Street (turn on Belleview from Lamar towards the South Side on Lamar Building, then take a right on Austin Street then take the first left).
- Lot A at the NYLO Hotel is a surface lot charging $2.00 per day – Credit card or exact change required.
- Metered (coins and credit cards) parking is available along Lamar.
- Buses may park in the Cedars parking lot located just north of the northeast corner of Belleview and Lamar across from the NYLO Hotel.
Special Events/Corporate Parties and More!
Looking for a unique place to host your next memorable event in Dallas? Located just south of the heart of Dallas, our entire 11,000-square-foot facility is now available for your next meeting, training, team-building, or social event at the most creative place in North Texas. Book your adventure now.
We welcome school groups, summer camp field trips, scout troops, youth groups and religious groups. Learn more.
- TEKS aligned activities
- Merit Badge opportunities
- Lunchroom available
- Concessions available
- Gift Shop available
- Bus Parking
- Students grades 2nd – 12th LOVE the uniqueness of SPARK! birthday parties and parents love the convenience. Book today!