Thank you for purchasing a ticket to our event! Your ticket(s) will be
available at the door. We look forward to seeing you then!
Please familiarize yourself with the visit guidelines below:
Before Your Visit
- SPARK! is open to the public from 10am–4pm every Saturday, 12pm-5pm every Sunday, and 10am-4pm on select school holidays (Labor Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, etc.)
- SPARK! is not a “drop-off” facility. Unescorted children will not be admitted.
- The SPARK! facility is recommended for children in 2nd grade and up. Children younger than 2nd grade, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Toddlers are not allowed in the Climb, Crawl, Slide sculpture.
- Strollers and baby carriers of any kind are not permitted inside SPARK!
Attire & Personal Items
- Play clothes are strongly suggested. Girls should wear shorts under dresses as our Climb, Crawl, Slide Sculpture features see-through materials.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory. No sandals or flip flops permitted. Closed toe shoes (such as Crocks) must have straps or back closure. Shoes must remain on at all times.
- SPARK! is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of personal items including but not limited to cell phones, purses, wallets, backpacks, etc.
- All personal items should be left at home, on buses, in cars, or will need to be monitored by group leader.
- We have a limited number of lockers available for use, however, you must bring your own lock. All locks left overnight will be removed.
- No loose personal items are permitted in the Climb, Crawl, Slide Sculpture.
Directions & Parking
- Our facility is located at 1409 South Lamar Street, Suite 004 in the South Side on Lamar Building in South Dallas.
- The Cedars DART station is located 1.5 blocks east of our building.
- Lot A is a surface lot charging $2.00 per day – Credit card or exact change required.
- Metered parking is available along Lamar. Meters take coins and credit card.
- SPARK! reserves the right to use any and all photographs taken during group visits for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed for any reason, please let us know.
- SPARK! reserves the right to take photographs and video during any public hours for promotional purposes.
- Visitors are encouraged to take pictures and share their experiences via social media.
Safety & First Aid
- The SPARK! facility meets all required city and state codes for safety.
- All visitors are encouraged to explore SPARK! using care, caution, and common sense.
- A first aid box is available for chaperones to administer first aid if necessary. SPARK staff is not responsible for administering first aid. SPARK! staff will contact 911 if first aid is not administered by chaperone in an emergency.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 214-421-7727.