What is North Texas Giving Day?
- Powered by Communities Foundation of Texas, North Texas Giving Day is an opportunity for people throughout the country to donate to their favorite nonprofits.
- This year, NTGD is on Thursday, Sept. 22. On this day, all donations of $25 or more made through the NTGD website are eligible for bonus funds and prizes from Communities Foundation of Texas.
- North Texas Giving Day is the largest online giving event in the country! In 2015, $33 million was raised for more than 2,000 nonprofits in North Texas.
- Want more info about NTGD? Visit their website: northtexasgivingday.org.
How do I participate?
- Make a donation to SPARK! on Thursday, September 22 between 6am & midnight!
- Donations can be made online at https://northtexasgivingday.org/npo/dallas-spark.
- Spread the word! Follow us on social media to stay up to date.
Why should I donate to SPARK! on North Texas Giving Day?
- All donations received on North Texas Giving Day will be used to support creative programming for children.
- SPARK! programming helps increase a child’s self-definition as creative. When a child self-defines as creative, they have higher self-esteem, better problem solving skills, and go further in their education.
- SPARK! was built entirely on donations from the community. Donors like you made it possible for 3,500 children (55% from low-income homes) to engage in creative programming during our first year of operations.
- Donations made on NTGD are multiplied by bonus funds provided by Communities Foundation of Texas – that means your donation has a greater impact!
- Your donation is 100% tax-deductible!
What can I do now to help me remember?
- Follow us on social media!
- Sign up for our newsletter using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Add NTGD to your calendar! Thursday, September 22 from 6am – midnight
- Bookmark https://northtexasgivingday.org/npo/dallas-spark on your web browser! On 9/22 this link will take you directly to our NTGD donation page.