What is North Texas Giving Day?
- Powered by Communities Foundation of Texas, North Texas Giving Day is an opportunity for people throughout the country to donate to their favorite nonprofits.
- This year, NTGD is on Thursday, Sept. 20. On this day, all donations made through the NTGD website are eligible for bonus funds and prizes from Communities Foundation of Texas.
- North Texas Giving Day is the largest online giving event in the country! In 2017, $39 million was raised through more than 137,000 gifts benefiting 2,723 nonprofits
How do I participate?
- Make a donation to SPARK! on Thursday, September 20 between 6am & midnight!
- DONATION SCHEDULING – donations can be scheduled in advance through the NTGD website from September 10 – 19. Go online to schedule your donation and your card will be charged on the 20th. Scheduled donations still qualify for bonus funds and count towards the day’s total.
- Donations can be made online at www.northtexasgivingday.org. Type “SPARK!” in the search bar to find our unique donation page. Our direct page URL is: https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/dallas-spark
- Spread the word! Follow us on social media to stay up to date.
Why should I donate to SPARK! on North Texas Giving Day?
- Your donation to SPARK! helps children build better problem solving skills, raises self-esteem, and promotes educational growth. Our donors make it possible for 12,000+ children to discover and explore their creativity at SPARK! each year.
- Donations made on NTGD are multiplied by bonus funds provided by Communities Foundation of Texas – that means your donation has a greater impact!
- Your donation is 100% tax-deductible!
What can I do now to help me remember?
- Follow us on social media!
- Sign up for our newsletter – we’ll send out a reminder when it’s time to donate
- Add NTGD to your calendar! Thursday, September 20 from 6am – midnight
- Bookmark https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/dallas-spark on your web browser! Beginning 9/10 you can schedule your donation on this page.