SPARK! is 11,000 square feet of total creative immersion in the historic South Side on Lamar building. The building once housed the Sears, Roebuck and Co.’s Catalog Merchandise Center and is a registered National Historic Landmark. Today it is home to a dynamic mix of photographers, poets, sculptors, painters and engineers.
- SPARK! is open to the public on weekends and many holidays. Our calendar will show you when we are open to the public.
- SPARK! serves children second grade through high school.
- SPARK! hosts camps, field trips, birthday parties, and special events.
- We are currently looking for adult volunteers to help install the creative environment. Click here to volunteer!
If you have any questions, please call our office at 214-421-7727.
Easy Access to the DFW Metroplex
South Side on Lamar is situated for quick and easy access to I-30, I-45, I-35 and US175.
- Conveniently located just south of downtown Dallas off of I-30
- Quick access to the Dallas Convention Center
- One block from Cedars DART Rail Station