SPARK! is located in the historic Southside on Lamar Building
1409 S. Lamar St., Suite 004
Dallas, TX 75215
- From US-75 South
- Take exit 284A for I-30 West
- Stay in the right lane and exit at Ervay Street
- Continue onto Griffin Street W
- Turn left onto Akard St.
- Turn right onto Belleview Street
- The South Side on Lamar building will be on your left after the light on Lamar Street.
- From I35-S, 114/183 or the North Dallas Tollway
- Exit I-30 E following signs to Texarkana
- Exit Right to Lamar/Griffin
- Turn left onto Lamar – SPARK! is three blocks down on the right
- Located at the corner of Belleview and Wall streets two blocks east of Lamar, Cedars Station is served by the Oak Cliff segment of the DART Rail Red and Blue lines, with connections to bus route 26.
- SPARK! is two blocks West on Belleview Street
- Free parking is in the “Retail Parking” area for South Side on Lamar on Austin Street (turn on Belleview from Lamar towards the South Side on Lamar Building, then take a right on Austin Street then take the first left).
- Limited parking is available in front of South Side on Lamar Building
- Metered parking is available on Lamar Street
Belleview Street Entrance
- Best entrance for SPARK! is through the glass doors on Belleview Street
- Walk down the ramp until you arrive at our beautiful Butterfly Doors
Lamar Street entrance
- Take one of the elevators from the concierge area to the basement level
- Turn right upon elevator exit and proceed through double glass doors
- Turn right in hallway and follow hallway around to the left
- SPARK! is on your left