As kids are heading back to school we thought it was the perfect time to share our reading list for parents! The topic: Creativity of course! Because you’re never to old to start looking for inspiration. The best part is that all of these books are eligible for purchase through AmazonSmile. Which means Amazon will donate 5% of your purchase to us when you register SPARK! as your charity of choice. Learn more about AmazonSmile here. Happy reading!
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace
- Creativity: The Psychology of Discovery and Invention by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Little Spark – 30 Ways To Ignite Your Creativity by Carrie Bloomston
- Creativity On Demand: How to Ignite and Sustain the Fire of Genius by Michael J. Gelb
- Wired to Create: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Creative by Scott Barry Kaufman
- Steal Like An Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon
Know of one we missed? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll add it to the list!